fbpx
Description

Two fellows stood at the back of what is our 9th. green on a summers day in 1958 overlooking the meadow which we now know as the 18th fairway. One turned to the other and commented
”that is a nice sleepy little hollow.” Their golf club had a name, Sleepy Hollow, designed by Ontario Golf Hall of Fame member James Johnstone Sr. opened for play in the spring of 1960.